On March 1, 2023, the State Employment Relations Board (“SERB”) released its 2022 Wage Settlement Report, which provides a detailed look at the across-the-board wage increase percentage and other monetary incentives negotiated in public sector labor contracts (collective bargaining agreements) that took effect in the calendar year 2022.
To view the 2022 Wage Settlement Report, click here.
The following are additional SERB resources of interest:
- Fact-Finding Reports (2012 – Present),
- Fact-Finding/Conciliation Report Quarterly Statistics (updated Jan 2023),
- Conciliation Awards (2012 – Present),
- Health Insurance Report (Released in August of each year), and
- SERB Video Training Library is now available online.
Authors: Matthew John Markling and the McGown & Markling Team.
Note: This blog entry does not constitute – nor does it contain – legal advice. Legal jurisprudence is like the always-changing Midwestern weather. As a result, this single blog entry cannot substitute for consultation with a McGown & Markling attorney. If legal advice is needed with respect to a specific factual situation, please feel free to contact a McGown & Markling attorney.