Tyrus Conley is a law clerk with McGown & Markling, which is a statewide law firm representing public and private entities, officials, employees, and individuals throughout Ohio in diverse practice areas.
Tyrus currently attends the University of Akron School of Law as a law student (Class of May 2023) and is a former collegiate athlete.
When Tyrus is not attending law school and serving our clients, he enjoys playing tabletop games (particularly Magic the Gathering), watching football and track, and spending time with his friends.
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Political Science Major
- Legal Studies and Psychology Minors
- Varsity Track and Field Team (2018-2020)
- Bachelor of Arts (2020)
- The University of Akron School of Law
- Associate Editor, Akron Law Review 2022-2023
- Assistant Editor, Akron Law Review 2021-2022
- Trial Team 2021 – Present
- Juris Doctor Candidate (May 2023)