Sarah M. Conard is a full-time law clerk at McGown & Markling, which is a statewide law firm representing public entities, officials, and employees throughout Ohio in diverse practice areas.
Sarah is currently a fourth-year law student in the part time program at the University of Akron School of Law and is graduating in May of 2022. During her time at Akron Law, Sarah has served on the board of the Law Association for Women as Treasurer and currently serves as Historian. Sarah is also an active member of the American Constitution Society and various student volunteer organizations.
When Sarah is not busy working or studying, she enjoys reading, spending time in her backyard, gardening, crafting, working on home improvement projects, and taking her dog Findley on neighborhood walks.
- The University of Akron
- Bachelor of Arts, Secondary Education (2013)
- The University of Akron School of Law
- C. Blake McDowell Law Center
- American Constitutional Society Member
- Law Association for Women Member
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Candidate, May 2022
- Student Member
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association