Kendra L. Barabasch is an associate attorney with McGown & Markling, which is a statewide law firm representing public and private entities, officials, employees, and individuals throughout Ohio in diverse practice areas.
Kendra has an extensive background in law enforcement and public service. For example, while attending law school, Kendra served as a police officer with the Canal Fulton Police Department and was elected to work as a School Resource Officer (SRO) for the Northwest Local School District. And, prior to her law school tenure, Kendra completed 200 hours of Child Protective Investigations training with the Florida Department of Children and Families before becoming a Judicial Assistant for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Seminole County, Florida.
During her undergraduate studies, Kendra was a record-holding collegiate swimmer and team captain for the University of Akron Swimming & Diving team.
When Kendra is not practicing law, she enjoys swimming, running, and spending quality time with her husband and son.
- The University of Akron
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology Criminology and Law Enforcement (2014)
- Member of the Swimming and Diving Team (2010-2014)
- Team Captain during 2013-2014 swim season
- 2014 All-MAC Honorable Mention
- The University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science, Criminal Justice (2016)
- The University of Akron School of Law
- Juris Doctor (2020)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- OPOTA Peace Officer Certification
- Bar Admissions
- The Ohio Supreme Court