Evan R. Lee is an associate attorney with McGown & Markling, which is a statewide law firm representing public entities, officials, and employees throughout Ohio in diverse practice areas.
Evan is a May 2021 graduate of The University of Akron School of Law. While in law school, Evan was an Assistant Editor on the Akron Law Review. As a result of his law review experience, Evan’s article was published in the general edition of the Akron Law Review.
When Evan is not working, he enjoys watching Cleveland sports teams, attending concerts, cooking, and fishing.
- Ohio Northern University
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, History, magna cum laude (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, magna cum laude, (2018)
- Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Society
- Theta Chi Fraternity
- The University of Akron School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, summa cum laude (2021)
- Akron Law Review Assistant Editor
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association